- HTML (single page, 114 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by E.P. Coleridge)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by David Kovacs)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
- German HTML (3 pages, indexed) at Projekt Gutenberg DE (Translator unknown)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Children of Heracles, Hippolytus, Andromache, and Hecuba, translated by David Kovacs (Harvard Univ Pr, 1996, 528 pg).
- Paperback edition of Euripides I: Alcestis, Medea, The Children of Heracles, Hippolytus (The Complete Greek Tragedies); translations by Richmond Lattimore, Oliver Taplin, Mark Griffith, and David Grene (Univ of Chicago Pr, 2013).
- Spanish Hardcover edition, Tragedias I, includes Alcestis, Medea, Cyclops, Hippolytus, Andromache, Hecuba, and The Heracleidae (Hippolytus) (Alianza Editorial, 1985, 231 pg).
All links verified on or after June 27, 2019