Charles Lyell (1797-1875)
All links verified on or after March 16, 2017
List of Works
[Principles of Geology]
Principles of Geology (1830-33) [HTR,HC]
[Top of page]
- No known complete online texts
- HTML excerpts from Vol. I (2 pages, indexed) at Bartleby.com
- An etext of his Student's Elements of Geology (Text file, 1.43 MB, 512 KB zipped) is available at Project Gutenberg (see his "Preface" for the difference between the two works).
Available at Amazon.com: (This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links)
- Paperback edition in four volumes; facsimile reprint of 1837 edition (BookSurge Publishing, 2001):
Volume 1 (490 pg)
Volume 2 (462 pg)
Volume 3 (460 pg)
Volume 4 (466 pg)
- Paperback edition, abridged (Penguin USA, 1998, 528 pg).
St. Ignatius of Antioch
St. Ignatius of Loyola
St. Irenaeus of Lyons
St. John of the Cross
Kempis, Thomas à
King Jr., Martin Luther
Lavoisier, Antoine-Laurent de
Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm von
Lenin, Vladimir Ilich "Nikolai"
Loyola, St. Ignatius of
Lysenko, Trofim D.