The Constitution of the United States
(Sept. 28, 1787; took effect March 9, 1789)
- HTML (Bill of Rights linked from menu bar) at the National Archives
- Audiobook (MP3, Apple M4B, M3U, Ogg Vorbis) of The Articles of Confederation, the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Gettysburg Address at Librivox (Read by Michael Scherer)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Hardcover edition of The Constitution of the United States of America, with all Amendments (Applewood Books, 1995, 36 pg).
- Paperback edition of The Constitution of the United States of America, with the Bill of Rights and Amendments 11-27; and The Declaration of Independence (National Center for Constitutional Studies, 2015, 52 pg).
- Kindle edition (BN Publishing, 2016).
- Audio CD edition of the Unabridged U.S. Constitution & Declaration of Independence (BN Publishing, 2016).
All links verified on or after September 15, 2020