- HTML (Single page, 126 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by R.C. Jebb)
- Text file (75 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by R.C. Jebb)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by Sir Richard Jebb)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
Available at Amazon.Com:
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Sophocles: Ajax, Electra, Oedipus Tyrannus, translation by Hugh Lloyd-Jones (Harvard Univ Pr, 1994, 599 pg).
- Paperback edition of Antigone, Oedipus the King, Electra, translated by H.D.F. Kitto (Oxford Univ Pr, 1998).
- Paperback edition of Electra and Other Plays, translated by David Raeburn; includes Electra, Ajax, Philoctetes, and Women of Trachis (Penguin Classics, 2008, 256 pg).
- Paperback edition of Electra (Plays for Performance), translated by Nicholas Rudall (Ivan R. Dee Inc, 1993).
- Mass Market Paperback edition of Sophocles : The Complete Plays, translated by Paul Roche (Signet Classics, 2010).
All links verified on or after June 4, 2019