- HTML (11 pages, 52-110 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by Benjamin Jowett)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by Paul Shorey)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
- German HTML (12 pages, hover over "Inhalt" for index) at Projekt Gutenberg-DE (Translated by Friedrich Schleiermacher)
- Text file (680KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by Benjamin Jowett)
- Esperanto Adobe Acrobat (909 KB) at Esperantaj Libroj (Translated by Donald Broadribb)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition in two volumes, translation by Christopher Emlyn-Jones (Harvard Univ Pr):
- Hardcover edition of The Collected Dialogues of Plato, Including the Letters, multiple translators (Princeton University Press, 2005).
- Paperback edition, translated by G.M. Grube (Hackett Pub Co, 1992, 320 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Benjamin Jowett (Vintage Books, 1991, 397 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Francis M. Cornford (Oxford Univ Pr, 1988, 366 pg).
- Audio CD edition, unabridged (Agora Pubns, 2001).
All links verified on or after July 7, 2019