- HTML (3 pages, indexed; 148-153 KB) at Poetry in Translation (Translated by A.S. Kline)
- HTML (multi-page) at Perseus/Tufts (Translator unknown)
- Latin HTML (3 pages, indexed) at The Latin Library; link is for main index page for all works
- Latin HTML (multi-page) at Perseus/Tufts
- Latin/English HTML (3 pages each, indexed) at The Internet Sacred Text Archive (Translation by J. Lewis May)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Latin/English Hardcover edition, includes Ars Amatoria, Cosmetics, Remedies for Love, and Ibis, plus three poems now judged not to be Ovid's. Translated by J.H. Mozley (Harvard Univ Pr, 1929, 396 pg).
- Paperback edition of The Erotic Poems : The Amores, The Art of Love, Cures for Love, On Facial Treatment for Ladies, translated by Peter Green (Penguin USA, 1983, 449 pg).
All links verified on or after May 1, 2020