- Chinese/English HTML (Single page, 131 KB, with commentary) at Charles Muller's East Asian Language and Thought Page (Translation by A. Charles Muller)
- Multi-format (HTML, EPUB, Kindle, Text) at Project Gutenberg (Translated by James Legge)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Hardcover edition, translated by Arthur Waley (Knopf, 2001, 304 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by D.C. Lau (Penguin USA, 1979, 256 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Arthur Waley (Vintage Books, 1989, 257 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Chichung Huang (Oxford univ Pr, 1997, 192 pg).
- Thrift Paperback edition, translated by William E. Soothill (Dover, 1995, 128 pg).
All links verified on or after May 2, 2019